AV Rated Personal Injury Lawyers
VA Beach Better Business Bureau Accident Injury Lawyers
- Air accidents
- Boating accidents
- Brain injury
- Bridges and tunnels
- Bus crashes
- Car crashes
- Children's injuries
- Crosswalk injuries
- Cycling injuries
- Dangerous drugs
- Defective products
- Distracted driving
- Dog bite
- Electrical shock
- Emergency workers
- Fatal crashes
- Fatigued drivers
- Golf carts
- Government liability
- Hit and run
- Injury lawyers
- Medical malpractice
- Military fatalities
- Motorcyclist crashes
- Pedestrian injury
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product liability
- Property damage
- Railroad accidents
- Rear end crashes
- Red light runners
- Serious personal injuries
- Single vehicle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Spinal injuries
- Teen drivers
- Tire failure
- Truck accident
- Virginia Beach attorneys
- Wrongful death
- About Our Virginia Beach Injury Lawyers
- Brain Injuries
- Contact Us
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Railroad Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Virginia Beach Car Accident Attorneys
- Wrongful Death
Search our archives
Heping Our Virginia Beach Clients
If you have been hurt in a car, truck or motorcycle crash or by a fall or on a railroad, we are here to help. We are here to help if you have lost a loved one through the fault of another. The Cooper Hurley Law Firm has decades of experience in personal injury cases.
We work with personal injury cases only and serve the residents of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth and the Eastern Shore of Virginia as well as north eastern North Carolina.
We offer free consultation and can come to you if you can't come to use.
Call (757) 309-4711 to make an appointment at our Virginia Beach office.
Follow us on G+
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Cooper Hurley Books
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 20-26This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 13-19This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- OVERNIGHT DETOUR ON I-64 WESTBOUND (TOWARD VIRGINIA BEACH) NEAR THE HIGH RISE BRIDGE ON OCT. 5-6This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- SOUTHBOUND CLOSURE, FLAGGING OPERATIONS SCHEDULED FOR KEMPSVILLE ROAD THIS WEEKThis file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- UPDATE: GRAYSON ROAD TO CLOSE FOR UTILITY WORK IN VIRGINIA BEACHThis file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 22-28This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- OPENING SOON: NEW RAMP FROM I-64W TO I-264EThis file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- GRAYSON ROAD TO CLOSE FOR UTILITY WORK IN VIRGINIA BEACHThis file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- WEEKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, VDOT COMPLETES WORK ON ISLE OF WIGHT COUNTY BRIDGEThis file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 15-21This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 20-26
- VDOT PREPARED IN HAMPTON ROADS FOR POTENTIAL TROPICAL STORM MICHAEL IMPACTS - Pay close attention to local forecasts and official announcements for safety messagesSUFFOLK– As Tropical Storm Michael approaches, the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Hampton Roads District stands ready to respond to...
- VDOT CONTINUES STORM RESPONSE, READIES FOR EVACUEES' RETURN - Road operations returning to normal over the weekendVIRGINIA BEACH – The Virginia Department of Transportation Hampton Roads District continues to monitor interstate and rural road conditions while...
- VDOT HAMPTON ROADS READY FOR HURRICANE IMPACTS - VDOT continues to monitor weather with crews at the readySUFFOLK – While landfall of Hurricane Florence is imminent along the North Carolina coast, the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Hampton...
- VDOT PREPARATIONS CONTINUE IN HAMPTON ROADS AS POTENTIAL HURRICANE IMPACTS REMAIN - VDOT Hampton Roads takes additional measures to ease travel and maintain access to roads and facilities for evacuees throughout the regionSUFFOLK– As Hurricane Florence approaches the coast, the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Hampton Roads District continues to monitor...
- VDOT PREPARED TO ASSIST TRAVELERS AHEAD OF HURRICANE FLORENCESUFFOLK– The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) is assessing travel needs and making preparations to assist motorists ahead of Hurricane...
- HAMPTON ROADS DISTRICT SUSPENDS LANE CLOSURES ON I-64, I-664 IN PREPARATION FOR HURRICANE FLORENCESUFFOLK – The Virginia Department of Transportation Hampton Roads District (VDOT) is suspending lane closures on Interstate 64 and Interstate 664...
- MORE OF HAMPTON ROADS DISTRICT UNDER ONE, MODERN ROOF AFTER MOVE TO NEW BUILDING - Relocation follows more than 60 years at former complexSUFFOLK – VDOT Hampton Roads employees celebrated a major address change today with a ribbon-cutting at their new north Suffolk headquarters. The...
- PUBLIC INVITED TO COMMENT ON PLANS TO IMPROVE ROUTE 602 - Public Hearing scheduled for August 28 in Accomack CountyMELFA – The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) invites the public to attend a hearing on Tuesday, August 28, to learn about and comment...
- VDOT FERRYBOAT POWHATAN REACHES MAJOR CONSTRUCTION MILESTONE, LOWERED INTO WATER FOR FIRST TIME - Newest Jamestown-Scotland Ferry boat expected to arrive this fallAbove: Powhatan in the water at VT Halter Marine following a successful launch on August 11, 2018 PASCAGOULA, MISSISSIPPI – The Virginia...
- CONSTRUCTION TO BEGIN ON THIRD SEGMENT OF I-64 WIDENING PROJECT - Shoulder strengthening work to begin Sunday, August 12Construction is scheduled to begin Sunday, August 12, weather permitting, on the third of three segments to widen approximately 21 miles total on Interstate 64 in Newport News, James City County and York County.
- VDOT PREPARED IN HAMPTON ROADS FOR POTENTIAL TROPICAL STORM MICHAEL IMPACTS - Pay close attention to local forecasts and official announcements for safety messages
Injury Law Key Wordsaccident accidents alcohol attorney attorneys bicyclist Chesapeake children collision Cooper Cooper Hurley crash cyclist death driver drunk DUI fire Hurley hurt I-64 I-264 injuries injury injury lawyer injury lawyers Jim Hurley John Cooper killed lawsuit lawyer lawyers loss of life Newport News Norfolk Portsmouth product liability Richmond SUV truck VA Virginia Virginia Beach wreck wrongful death
Virginia Beach Phone Numbers
Contacts for Virginia Beach, VA City Courts
Virginia Beach - Assumed Business Names (757) 385-4182
Virginia Beach - Clerks Office Main Number (757) 385-4181
Virginia Beach Civil Division (757) 385-4186 (757) 385-4188
Virginia Beach Criminal Division (757) 385-4187
Virginia Beach Financing Statements/UCC (757) 385-4819
Virginia Beach Fishing License (757) 385-8822 (757) 385-4182
Virginia Beach Judgment Records (757) 385-4819
Virginia Beach Land Records (757) 385-8821
Virginia Beach Marriage License Information Line (recorded information about marriage licenses) (757) 385-8827
Virginia Beach Marriage License Division (757) 385-8822 (757) 385-8926
Virginia Beach Military Discharge (DD-214) (757) 385-8821
Virginia Beach - Probate/Wills Division (757) 385-8831
VIRGINIA BEACH - CITY CONTACTS
Virginia Beach - Office of the Attorney - (757) 385-4531
Virginia Beach - Office of the City Clerk - (757) 385-4303
Virginia Beach - Office of the City Manager - (757) 385-4242
Virginia Beach - City Treasurer's Office - (757) 385-4445
Virginia Beach - Commissioner of Revenue's Office - (757) 385-4251
Virginia Beach - Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney - (757) 385-4401
Virginia Beach - Convention and Vistors Bureau - (757) 385-4700
Virginia Beach - libraries (757) 385-0110
VIRGINIA BEACH DMV
Tag Archives: pedestrian
By Jim Hurley, Virginia Beach Auto Accident Injury Lawyer A pedestrian has been killed in an accident on South Military Highway in Virginia Beach, VA, my colleague John Cooper reports on the Virginia Personal Injury Attorneys site. The Norfolk, Virginia … Continue reading
By Jim Hurley, Hampton Wrongful Death Lawyer In a new article on the Norfolk Personal Injury Lawyers site my colleague John Cooper writes about the death of a pedestrian in Hampton. The 46-year-old woman suffered fatal injuries when she was … Continue reading
Virginia Beach Children’s Injuries Attorney – Boy, 2 is Seriously Injured by Truck in Chesterfield, VA
By John Cooper, Virginia Beach Children’s Accident Injury Attorney My colleague Jim Hurley has written a new article on the Norfolk Injury Lawyers site about how a 2-year-old was critically hurt when he was hit by a truck in Chesterfield … Continue reading
By Jim Hurley, Virginia Beach Auto Accident Lawyer A road worker from Virginia Beach is in a serious condition after a driver struck him in a work zone in Norfolk according to state police. My colleague John Cooper writes about … Continue reading
By John Cooper, Newport News Pedestrian Injury Lawyer Newport News’ Jefferson Avenue is an infamous location for auto pedestrian accidents. The busy highway saw another serious accident on March 15, 2012, when a man was hit by a truck. … Continue reading