AV Rated Personal Injury Lawyers
VA Beach Better Business Bureau Accident Injury Lawyers
- Air accidents
- Boating accidents
- Brain injury
- Bridges and tunnels
- Bus crashes
- Car crashes
- Children's injuries
- Crosswalk injuries
- Cycling injuries
- Dangerous drugs
- Defective products
- Distracted driving
- Dog bite
- Electrical shock
- Emergency workers
- Fatal crashes
- Fatigued drivers
- Golf carts
- Government liability
- Hit and run
- Injury lawyers
- Medical malpractice
- Military fatalities
- Motorcyclist crashes
- Pedestrian injury
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product liability
- Property damage
- Railroad accidents
- Rear end crashes
- Red light runners
- Serious personal injuries
- Single vehicle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Spinal injuries
- Teen drivers
- Tire failure
- Truck accident
- Virginia Beach attorneys
- Wrongful death
- About Our Virginia Beach Injury Lawyers
- Brain Injuries
- Contact Us
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Railroad Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Virginia Beach Car Accident Attorneys
- Wrongful Death
Search our archives
Heping Our Virginia Beach Clients
If you have been hurt in a car, truck or motorcycle crash or by a fall or on a railroad, we are here to help. We are here to help if you have lost a loved one through the fault of another. The Cooper Hurley Law Firm has decades of experience in personal injury cases.
We work with personal injury cases only and serve the residents of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth and the Eastern Shore of Virginia as well as north eastern North Carolina.
We offer free consultation and can come to you if you can't come to use.
Call (757) 309-4711 to make an appointment at our Virginia Beach office.
Follow us on G+
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Cooper Hurley Books
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 8 - 14This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 1 - 7This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 24-30This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- Thanksgiving lane closure report
- ROUTE 634 BRIDGE REPLACEMENT IN SURRY COUNTY SCHEDULED TO BEGINThis file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 17-23This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 3-9This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- TESTING AT THE BERKLEY BRIDGE MAY CAUSE DELAYS OVERNIGHT SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 20-26This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 13-19This file is in PDF format, requiring the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- HAMPTON ROADS WEEKLY LANE-CLOSURES REPORT FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 8 - 14
- VDOT PREPARED IN HAMPTON ROADS FOR POTENTIAL TROPICAL STORM MICHAEL IMPACTS - Pay close attention to local forecasts and official announcements for safety messagesSUFFOLK– As Tropical Storm Michael approaches, the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Hampton Roads District stands ready to respond to...
- VDOT CONTINUES STORM RESPONSE, READIES FOR EVACUEES' RETURN - Road operations returning to normal over the weekendVIRGINIA BEACH – The Virginia Department of Transportation Hampton Roads District continues to monitor interstate and rural road conditions while...
- VDOT HAMPTON ROADS READY FOR HURRICANE IMPACTS - VDOT continues to monitor weather with crews at the readySUFFOLK – While landfall of Hurricane Florence is imminent along the North Carolina coast, the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Hampton...
- VDOT PREPARATIONS CONTINUE IN HAMPTON ROADS AS POTENTIAL HURRICANE IMPACTS REMAIN - VDOT Hampton Roads takes additional measures to ease travel and maintain access to roads and facilities for evacuees throughout the regionSUFFOLK– As Hurricane Florence approaches the coast, the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Hampton Roads District continues to monitor...
- VDOT PREPARED TO ASSIST TRAVELERS AHEAD OF HURRICANE FLORENCESUFFOLK– The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) is assessing travel needs and making preparations to assist motorists ahead of Hurricane...
- HAMPTON ROADS DISTRICT SUSPENDS LANE CLOSURES ON I-64, I-664 IN PREPARATION FOR HURRICANE FLORENCESUFFOLK – The Virginia Department of Transportation Hampton Roads District (VDOT) is suspending lane closures on Interstate 64 and Interstate 664...
- MORE OF HAMPTON ROADS DISTRICT UNDER ONE, MODERN ROOF AFTER MOVE TO NEW BUILDING - Relocation follows more than 60 years at former complexSUFFOLK – VDOT Hampton Roads employees celebrated a major address change today with a ribbon-cutting at their new north Suffolk headquarters. The...
- PUBLIC INVITED TO COMMENT ON PLANS TO IMPROVE ROUTE 602 - Public Hearing scheduled for August 28 in Accomack CountyMELFA – The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) invites the public to attend a hearing on Tuesday, August 28, to learn about and comment...
- VDOT FERRYBOAT POWHATAN REACHES MAJOR CONSTRUCTION MILESTONE, LOWERED INTO WATER FOR FIRST TIME - Newest Jamestown-Scotland Ferry boat expected to arrive this fallAbove: Powhatan in the water at VT Halter Marine following a successful launch on August 11, 2018 PASCAGOULA, MISSISSIPPI – The Virginia...
- CONSTRUCTION TO BEGIN ON THIRD SEGMENT OF I-64 WIDENING PROJECT - Shoulder strengthening work to begin Sunday, August 12Construction is scheduled to begin Sunday, August 12, weather permitting, on the third of three segments to widen approximately 21 miles total on Interstate 64 in Newport News, James City County and York County.
- VDOT PREPARED IN HAMPTON ROADS FOR POTENTIAL TROPICAL STORM MICHAEL IMPACTS - Pay close attention to local forecasts and official announcements for safety messages
Injury Law Key Wordsaccident accidents alcohol attorney attorneys bicyclist Chesapeake children collision Cooper Cooper Hurley crash cyclist death driver drunk DUI fire Hurley hurt I-64 I-264 injuries injury injury lawyer injury lawyers Jim Hurley John Cooper killed lawsuit lawyer lawyers loss of life Newport News Norfolk Portsmouth product liability Richmond SUV truck VA Virginia Virginia Beach wreck wrongful death
Virginia Beach Phone Numbers
Contacts for Virginia Beach, VA City Courts
Virginia Beach - Assumed Business Names (757) 385-4182
Virginia Beach - Clerks Office Main Number (757) 385-4181
Virginia Beach Civil Division (757) 385-4186 (757) 385-4188
Virginia Beach Criminal Division (757) 385-4187
Virginia Beach Financing Statements/UCC (757) 385-4819
Virginia Beach Fishing License (757) 385-8822 (757) 385-4182
Virginia Beach Judgment Records (757) 385-4819
Virginia Beach Land Records (757) 385-8821
Virginia Beach Marriage License Information Line (recorded information about marriage licenses) (757) 385-8827
Virginia Beach Marriage License Division (757) 385-8822 (757) 385-8926
Virginia Beach Military Discharge (DD-214) (757) 385-8821
Virginia Beach - Probate/Wills Division (757) 385-8831
VIRGINIA BEACH - CITY CONTACTS
Virginia Beach - Office of the Attorney - (757) 385-4531
Virginia Beach - Office of the City Clerk - (757) 385-4303
Virginia Beach - Office of the City Manager - (757) 385-4242
Virginia Beach - City Treasurer's Office - (757) 385-4445
Virginia Beach - Commissioner of Revenue's Office - (757) 385-4251
Virginia Beach - Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney - (757) 385-4401
Virginia Beach - Convention and Vistors Bureau - (757) 385-4700
Virginia Beach - libraries (757) 385-0110
VIRGINIA BEACH DMV
Tag Archives: crash
By John Cooper, Virginia Beach Injury Lawyer Rudy Boesch, a former Navy SEAL who became a celebrity due to his television appearance on the show “Survivor”, has been involved in a car crash in Virginia Beach. WAVY.com reported Boesch”walked away from … Continue reading
By John Cooper, Virginia Beach Accident Injury Lawyer When the mercury rises and roads clog up with holiday traffic in cities such as Virginia Beach, tempers can also get heated. Enraged motorists pose a threat to not only themselves, but … Continue reading
By John Cooper, Virginia Beach Bus Accident Injury Lawyer Fortunately, school bus accidents don’t occur on a daily or even a weekly basis in Hampton Roads, but I see them with a worrying regularity. In the latest crash to come … Continue reading
Virginia Beach Car Wreck Injury Lawyer Report : Motorists are Injured After Driver Crossed Center Line in Fatal Crash on Lynnhaven Parkway
By John Cooper, Virginia Beach, VA Injury Lawyer Virginia Beach’s Lynnhaven Parkway was the scene of a fatal three car crash after a driver crossed a center line. Virginia Beach police said a Chevrolet van was traveling south on Lynnhaven Parkway … Continue reading
Virginia Beach Injury Lawyer Report – Cyclist Is In a Critical Condition After Being Hit by SUV in Virginia Beach
By John Cooper, Virginia Beach Cyclist Accident Injury Lawyer Virginia Beach has seen numerous accidents between cars and cyclists over the last two years. On July 18, another accident sent a bicyclist to a local hospital, in a serious condition. … Continue reading
Virginia Beach Wrongful Death Lawyer Report – Firefighter is Killed on the Eastern Shore when Driver Crashes Fire Truck
By John Cooper, Virginia Beach Truck Accident Injury Lawyer A firefighter has been killed on the Eastern Shore of Virginia after the driver of the fire truck lost control of the vehicle on a curve, flipped the truck and hit … Continue reading
By John Cooper, Virginia Beach Aviation Accident Injury Lawyer In a new article on the Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers site my colleague Jim Hurley reported on the release of the official Navy report into the crash of a Hornet jet … Continue reading
VA Beach Accident Lawyer Report – U.S. Secretary of Commerce John Bryson Investigated over Hit and Run
By Jim Hurley, Virginia Beach Car Accident Lawyer In a new article on the Virginia Personal Injury Attorneys site my colleague John Cooper writes about U.S. Secretary of Commerce John Bryson being investigated over a hit-and-run accident in California. Police … Continue reading
By Jim Hurley, Virginia Beach Car Accident Injury lawyer A man has been killed in an accident involving a sheriff’s deputy in Chatham, Virginia (VA). My colleague John Cooper reported on the Virginia Car Accident Injury Lawyers site about how … Continue reading
By Jim Hurley, Virginia Beach Personal Injury Lawyer In a new blog on the Norfolk, VA Personal Injury Attorneys site, my colleague John Cooper looks at traffic congestion. Drivers should keep a safe distance to avoid a wreck in Virginia … Continue reading